Learn these things for a chance at a good relationship
- Be wise rather than right
- Implement changes to yourself which then in turn positively influences others around you.
- Gain an understanding of the principal of “What you sow you reap” so change what you sow.
- Lots of effective prayer and study are essential, and understanding dying to self.
- Relatively small investments (including financial) produce some exciting results.
- If you have not already done so please consult a medical doctor and get a check-up to make sure you are medically okay; you may be diagnosed with depression. If so we strongly recommend you read the article below about Pride.
- You must become a master of exercising emotional fortitude; that is having massive emotional strength at all times and with every circumstance that presents itself to you. You must have self-control and react very wisely to everything, DO NOT be angry, critical, cynical or negative at all (even slightly), this is very important later you will discover why.
- Please remember how to communicate; it is not just what you say it is also your tone of voice, your body language and your facial expressions that communicate messages to others. Each being of equal importance.
- A characteristic you must work on achieving is a humble teachable spirit this will ensure you learn as quickly as possible, others will learn from you if they also have a teachable spirit however you need to learn to lead by example, so become an excellent student/disciple.
- Find a man to meet with you and support you or perhaps become part of a Life Transformation Group at least once a week, ensure the man or men do not support divorce and remarriage.
Recommended reading > Search & Rescue: Becoming a Disciple who Makes a Difference by Neil Cole
- If you have a living spouse from a previous marriage you will need to study to have a complete understanding of your spiritual and moral condition.
- Putting aside your personal preconceptions, family and religious traditions will help you take a thorough audit of your character and attitudes to enable you to replace those traits that are stopping a turnaround in your relationships; working with the Holy Spirit to you work on you is easy if you are willing to learn. Whereas your spouse is probably not willing to learn at this stage.
- If you are suffering times of “depression” you will need to examine yourself, the likely cause is self-pity which is just one form of pride, a sinful moral behaviour problem, for the time being you need to accept your current circumstances (because poor you cannot get your own way) until you have the knowhow to implement changes to your circumstances. For the record please note your spouse is also wallowing in self-pity (poor me “I deserve better”, that is a better husband).
- Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging – Full Movie (Documentary)
Psychotropic drugs. It’s the story of big money-drugs that fuel a $330 billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure.